Consortium for Advanced Management International CAM-I
CAM-I (Consortium for Advanced Management-International) is a Non-Profit 501c3 collaborative international consortium of manufacturing companies, service companies, government organizations, state, consultancies, academic and professional bodies who have elected to work cooperatively in a pre-competitive environment to solve management problems and critical business issues that are common to the group.
There are many technology incubators, CAM-I is one of the premier management incubators.
MISSION OF CAM-I: To foster operational excellence in member organizations by:
- Developing collaborative solutions for the most urgent current and future problems that hinder the journey to operational excellence
- Enhancing capability of member organizations through people development
- Exposing member organizations to thought leaders
- Augmenting capabilities through information dissemination and training for improving performance
Ashok Vadgama, President, CAM-I, Phone 512-617-6428, Mobile 512-296-6872
CAM-I is dedicated to fostering organizational excellence through collaborative research and exchange of ideas. Our goal is to improve business processes and practices to create sustainable value. We do this by providing members a forum through which they identify problems and challenges facing them, co-create solutions, apply the solutions, archive the knowledge, disseminate it, and facilitate implementation through training.
- Identification begins with a visit by the CAM-I President to discuss issues and challenges facing your organization.
- Member companies co-create actionable practical solutions, new models and techniques that address their challenges.
- Members apply solutions in real world setting to both refine them and ground them in empirical knowledge.
- CAM-I archives the knowledge on their portal.
- CAM-I disseminates knowledge and provides an opportunity to engage with new ideas through invited speaker presentations and discussions at quarterly meetings and virtual meetings of special interest groups.
CAM-I Meeting 1st Quarter 2023
CAM-I thanked the leadership for delivering one of the best outputs in co-leading the special interest group “Improving Efficiency and Effectiveness in the Finance Function”
UK Ministry of Defense for 5 Years of Membership
Tina Mason, Sonya Ball, Ann Underwood – Department of Defence Ashok Vadgama CAM-I
CAM-I UK Chapter
12th CAM-I UK Chapter Meeting
From left Thomas Char - Cherry Bekaert, Rob Young – Young Advisors, Anthony Pember - Cherry Bekaert behind Rob Young, Sonya Ball – Ministry of Defence, Tina Mason – Ministry of Defence, Ashok Vadgama – CAM-I, Phillip Wooley – Grant Thornton UK LLP and Ann Underwood Ministry of Defence